CRE Annual Wellness Night Healthy Snack Recipe Challenge
Friday April 20 from 6:30 – 8 PM
This fun evening focuses on educating our students and families on healthy lifestyle choices and safety issues and engaging families in local wellness activities. This year the Student School Health Advisory Council (SSHAC) will sponsor a Healthy Snack Recipe Challenge. We invite all families to participate in this fun and tasty challenge.
What do you need to do to enter?
- Choose one of your family’s favorite healthy snacks to enter in the challenge. NO RECIPES WITH NUTS PLEASE.
- NO SMOOTHIES/DRINKS/LIQUIDS
- Complete the attached Google form with your recipe and submit.
- Bring your prepared healthy snack to Wellness Night on April 20. Please bring enough to provide 40-50 small sample size treats.
- Watch as our panel of special judges crowns the CRE Family Healthy Snack Recipe winner!!!!!
Please contact Nurse Deller at 512-424-8010 or email@example.com with any questions.